Watching VOD TV Series

stevestad

Unless I am missing something, Buzz4 was easier to work with than Beta5, in terms of picking episodes. With 5, there are a bunch or horizontal episode icons which are not labelled. If you want episode 4, for example, you start at current and count backwards as you move. The only alternative that I see is a small blue box showing episode # - so small that it is not readable unless you are standing right in front of the TV. There is a lot of real estate available and hopefully the blue box can be larger in the future

1 hour ago, stevestad said:

Unless I am missing something, Buzz4 was easier to work with than Beta5, in terms of picking episodes. With 5, there are a bunch or horizontal episode icons which are not labelled. If you want episode 4, for example, you start at current and count backwards as you move. The only alternative that I see is a small blue box showing episode # - so small that it is not readable unless you are standing right in front of the TV. There is a lot of real estate available and hopefully the blue box can be larger in the future

In the meantime maybe change the background colour as I have no issues from 25 feet reading it

20220203_155050.jpg

Edited by nbs.

5 hours ago, stevestad said:

The UI change for Episodes was mirrored after Plex, as that is a very good Media Player App

We will look at increasing the Font size though to make it more legible.

And when you say hopefully the blue box can be bigger, do you mean zoomed in more so when its highlighted its bigger than the boxes next to it?

2 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

The UI change for Episodes was mirrored after Plex, as that is a very good Media Player App

And when you say hopefully the blue box can be bigger, do you mean zoomed in more so when its highlighted its bigger than the boxes next to it?

I think they mean where it shows season/episode

16 hours ago, allaboutbuzz said:

If possible, Tag the # of each episode on top or bottom of every episodes scroll left or right.

Dark Blue theme was improved  but still challenging to read - the dark red was much better. Thanks all.  FYI: If episodes were tagged when you scroll left or right, as per comment above, I wouldn't care about the seaon/episode boxes . In my Beta5, they are not tagged. Cheers

22 minutes ago, stevestad said:

Dark Blue theme was improved  but still challenging to read - the dark red was much better. Thanks all.  FYI: If episodes were tagged when you scroll left or right, as per comment above, I wouldn't care about the seaon/episode boxes . In my Beta5, they are not tagged. Cheers

Already been done