Just Purchased XRS4500... ??

2 hours ago, Pittro said:

I mainly got the box for IPTV but was wondering how well it works with the PLEX app..

how is it with 4k quality on plex.. are there problems with the hd audio ?

I do …

I have it runing on my 4900 and i share it to a few xrs4500

works amazing… now try and tell us what u think 🙂 

• Like 2

Dishuser...I don't know why more people dont...I control my own VOD  & tv series w/ plex..4k & all..much cheaper plus get media much quicker as soon as it's released ..but that's a different story than live tv...plex is another added feature..looking forward to my buzztv purchase ..I do have 2 other competitor boxes..will let people know when I get it..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pittro said:

I mainly got the box for IPTV but was wondering how well it works with the PLEX app..

how is it with 4k quality on plex.. are there problems with the hd audio ?

Welcome to the buzz community. 

I have plex installed and it works great! Handles 4k very well. 

• Thanks 1

Just got my BUZZTV XRS4500 yesterday ...and Yes Plex works AWESOME ...esspecially 4k...i did have a problem with the 1st plex app  version from Aptoide  i used wouldnt play anything .. then installed google play store version..everthing works like a charm

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
45 minutes ago, tvmasp said:

My plex install is stuck in tablet mode, very small text. Try to switch it to TV mode but that is a no go.

My friend its the version, just uninstall and look for an earlier version …i got a march and works perfect…use the App Store on buzz, u will have a ton available 👍

• Thanks 1