Beta Buzz5

Rinny1

15 hours ago, Ryu said:

I understand nbs because it was working fine for me on E2 too but 4900 never worked for months until server people did something and started to work on 4900.

😕 Anyway ,it might be the device maybe I have to do a reset ,but is such a husle to type back all the servers 😕 

8 hours ago, nbs. said:

Just tried backup on mine to USB ,seems to be working

16423520655256147751977482251733.jpg

Yeah is doing the same to me and I was waiting for 3 hours than I give up, btw I have a lot of restarts on the buzztv app when it shows me stream not available than the app restarts😕

27 minutes ago, Nelutz said:

Yeah is doing the same to me and I was waiting for 3 hours than I give up, btw I have a lot of restarts on the buzztv app when it shows me stream not available than the app restarts😕

mine works flawless and made a back up as well. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ryu said:

they all have servers I got and they all made their backups and has been working rock solid since day one.  few are testing buzz 5 and love it so far. not all updated due to nature of some of them 🙂

Wow ,so something is wrong with my 4500

42 minutes ago, Nelutz said:

Wow ,so something is wrong with my 4500

since you are unable to create back up, and stream is not available, I think you downloaded something that caused some issues. 

reset is the best and fast way to resolve your issues. if you ever decided to reset then after reset dont download additional apps. just test server and make a back first. then later when you download your apps and if issue arise then you know which app is causing issues. 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ryu said:

since you are unable to create back up, and stream is not available, I think you downloaded something that caused some issues. 

reset is the best and fast way to resolve your issues. if you ever decided to reset then after reset dont download additional apps. just test server and make a back first. then later when you download your apps and if issue arise then you know which app is causing issues. 🙂

Valid point…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nbs. said:

You still haven't said that you did a reset

Yes I did a reset , ofcorse with out back up, and after 30min I put back all my apps and servers, but the problem with that specific server that doesn't work with secondary player is still there ,I don't know how is working with you  because like I said I have two xrs4500 and both not working with secondary player on that server I've change it the stream to HLS still the same problem 😕"stream not available"

16423918875338101778591005647858.jpg

38 minutes ago, Ryu said:

Yes I did that ,still the same problem on both xrs4500😕 ,is working on other servers but on that server is like I have to use the primary server to see the picture.

Edited by Nelutz

19 minutes ago, dishuser said:

I did and on one service I had to use default

but now they all work with secondary for me

Hmm ,maybe I have two xrs4500 that are broken?because it can be a problem with one but both are not working with that server , tomorrow I will try it on another xrs4500 to see if is true ,I will provide you with another log in that server and I want if possible to you to take a shot video an show me that is working on yours?

8 hours ago, Nelutz said:

Hmm ,maybe I have two xrs4500 that are broken?because it can be a problem with one but both are not working with that server , tomorrow I will try it on another xrs4500 to see if is true ,I will provide you with another log in that server and I want if possible to you to take a shot video an show me that is working on yours?

I have had mac addys that had to be removed and added back to server to work

I could have easily taken video of your server working with your trial You doubt my word that it worked???

So you did a soft or hard reset

I would do a hard reset if I were you

Edited by nbs.

1 hour ago, nbs. said:

I have had mac addys that had to be removed and added back to server to work

I could have easily taken video of your server working with your trial You doubt my word that it worked???

So you did a soft or hard reset

I would do a hard reset if I were you

No is not like that I have doubt in what you saying,but is weird because I have two xrs and both have the same problems and I do all the steps to make it work but it doesn't maybe I do something wrong or I miss something 😕, plus now if I stay in a channel that it shows me stream not available for 5-10 sec the app restarts and push me to the home screen 😕

Edited by Nelutz