Program Guide is wrong

Mike

I'm a bit of an IPTV newbie, and using my BuzzTV XRS4500Max box and the native live TV, VOD and EPG app to view. My program guide is almost always wrong or out of sync with what's showing at a given time. Is there a way to have it update properly? I've tried other viewing apps and they work fine, except then the remote buttons (LiveTV, Guide, Last, etc.) don't work. Is there any way to get the native LiveTV and EPG app to work properly? Thank You!

Thanks, but time zone is correct. The same show listed from 3:30 pm (football game) still shows as what's playing at 10 pm. It's not displaying updated info for what's showing at different times. As I noted earlier, I've tested a couple of different viewing apps and they work fine. It's only the native BuzzTV viewing apps that are wrong. Thanks!

59 minutes ago, Mike said:

Thanks, but time zone is correct. The same show listed from 3:30 pm (football game) still shows as what's playing at 10 pm. It's not displaying updated info for what's showing at different times. As I noted earlier, I've tested a couple of different viewing apps and they work fine. It's only the native BuzzTV viewing apps that are wrong. Thanks!

you went to menu while in live tv?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike said:

When in Live TV
Press the Menu button

Go to Configuration

Adjust the EPG Offset to +7 Hours
Wait for the EPG to clear, about 2-3 minutes

Then re check the EPG
Am only guessing its +7, you might have to figure out the correct adjustment yourself.

On 11/29/2021 at 3:20 PM, dishuser said:

epg offset is easy to figure out

it shows you what timezone server is in under account info

Good Morning,

I can’t seem to find that info under account info .

I do see the Mac, expiry and what time it expires at which is midnight including the latest version of the buzz software .

both services expire at midnight but different dates .

regards