Orange Faces

Kay

I loved my 4000 and had no issues or problems until this current update. Now everyone's face is orange with bright orange florescent lines running through.  There's no flesh colored tones on anyone's faces.It's so  distracting I cannot even watch tv. It's not my tv because I have no issues at all while viewing without the streaming box. Please help. Can I reset? Will this delete the update?  Are there any adjustments I can make on the box because I believe I've tried everything.  I don't want to toss this box. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 7:22 AM, Kay said:

I loved my 4000 and had no issues or problems until this current update. Now everyone's face is orange with bright orange florescent lines running through.  There's no flesh colored tones on anyone's faces.It's so  distracting I cannot even watch tv. It's not my tv because I have no issues at all while viewing without the streaming box. Please help. Can I reset? Will this delete the update?  Are there any adjustments I can make on the box because I believe I've tried everything.  I don't want to toss this box. 

have you tried a different hdmi cable or hdmi port?

7 minutes ago, Kay said:

I'm not confident that this will fix my issue. I don't see where my device has been improved with the current update. Why would they roll out another update so soon after this one if there aren't problems?

maybe read the release notes

c and p

Please note, you will need to take this latest update in order to take the next upgrade to Buzz 5 which is currently available on the XRS 4900.  We will release this to all Buzz models on Android 9 in December.  An announcement will be made soon.

On 11/20/2021 at 7:22 AM, Kay said:

Try this
From Home Screen
Go to Settings
Go to Advanced Settings

Go to Picture

I think you might have Picture Mode set to User
Change it to Sport

It should resolve your issue.

• Like 1

After doing some changes in the picture HDR& DNR settings I was able to alleviate the orange line problem on the picture. I used the adaptive HDR and Auto DNR. One thing severally lacking with this device is instructions explaining what all of the features do. I'm glad I've got a ton of patience because I was ready to toss it. 

• Like 1