RE: Recording not Recording

Blackmagic

Me and my customers are having issues with Events not recording.

I click record in the EPG and after the event is completed it shows as recorded but when I click to play it says No recording found. How do I fix it?

My box is set as a MAG box if that matters it has 5 concurrent available. The stream played fine when I was watching it live on another device.

• Like 1

5 concurrent connections means can watch 5 channels at the same time.

Setup as a MAG device means setup in XUI with MAC Address.

Recording works well when set as M3U or XUI info

Recording only doesn't work when set as MAG device because that is the only way to watch Catchup.

Does anyone set the box as a MAG device and is able to record? 

10 hours ago, Blackmagic said:

5 concurrent connections means can watch 5 channels at the same time.

Setup as a MAG device means setup in XUI with MAC Address.

Recording works well when set as M3U or XUI info

Recording only doesn't work when set as MAG device because that is the only way to watch Catchup.

Does anyone set the box as a MAG device and is able to record? 

MAG Devices only allow 1 connection
Which means you can only watch and record 1 channel at a time, its just the way Stalker API works.

Multi Connections only work on M3U + XC Login/XUI, so if you have 5 connections it means it supports 5 devices.
On the 4900, you would be able to use 2 of these connections, if available to Record 1 channel and watch another.
You can see how many connections are free by pressing the menu button, go to settings and go to account info.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Blackmagic said:

Thank you @allaboutbuzz

@nbs. I will never understand why you are such a angry person and get upset at my questions? If you don't like my questions don't answer them but trying to make fun of me is just very sad!

nbs is not angry person at all only if you knew 🙂

hes always there for everybody to help 🙂

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Blackmagic said:

Thank you @allaboutbuzz

@nbs. I will never understand why you are such a angry person and get upset at my questions? If you don't like my questions don't answer them but trying to make fun of me is just very sad!

But you have everyone confused. Then you say you have clients, they must feel the same way when you explain yourself. Just take your time and explain properly. There's no anger on this site. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1