get rid of celius

censored

Celcious and Metric is easy.

Its all in base 10

0 C is freezing

+10 C is an Autumn morning

+20 C is awesome for a round of Golf

+30 C is too damn warm for Golf or anything else .Might be better to go swimming at some lake somewhere 🙂

-10 C is below freezing... cause 0 is freezing

-20 C and lots of snow is fantastic snowmobile conditions

-30C is too damn cold to do much except split firewood :eek:

metric is all based on 10's

easy peasy

Edited by whacked
  • Haha 1

the only "extensive" guides i seen so far on youtube is mostly about buzz utilities.. and none of those address on why my modern screen is different from theirs.. no backround picture.. i have weather as they don't.. yes it is on modern (see video).. and nothing when i look at the rows option.. it is blank.

Making me wonder if i got what I paid for. And if i didn't they went to great pains to make it look like it

I doubt anyone is going to be able to help you why you have a weather icon on the modern home screen.

If you want weather in fahrenheit change home screens 

Have you turned on your home screen rows in utilities?

PS  If the weather icon bothers you you can probably get rid of it by resetting your box(no guarantee though)

Hey dishuser .. yes it did update when i first turned it on.. then to make sure i went and had it check for updates and it says i am up to date. 4.9.113

And Nbs .. about turning on the home screen rows.. there is a on off switch for that?   and for the second part i seriously thought of trying that but i have to get resupplied of liquid courage first..lol

Edited by censored

14 minutes ago, censored said:

Hey dishuser .. yes it did update when i first turned it on.. then to make sure i went and had it check for updates and it says i am up to date. 4.9.113

And Nbs .. about turning on the home screen rows.. there is a on off switch for that?   and for the second part i seriously thought of trying that but i have to get resupplied of liquid courage first..lol

7 hours ago, censored said:

i attached video showing i have weather on modern.

how is it that i have weather?

To not confuse people on why he has this and others do not.

As of this week, brand new 4900s have been getting an update that isn't public OTA yet for existing users.

As we can see, there is a bug in not offering F or C change for the new weather widget, so we will fix that.

The next update includes a new update to the Modern Home Screen for existing users and much much more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, censored said:

Also to not confuse people
New Modern Home Screen has the Live + VOD + TV Series + PVR Recordings permanently there when you have the icon highlighted.

An Update after this one will also display the all apps row instead, if the user has no Live,vod,tv series favs when that icon is highlighted.

After many reviewers and customers got the 4900s, the biggest feedback was they felt no difference right away as the Home Screen was the same as Buzz 4

So we updated it.
You can use 3 other Home Screens we have built in to still.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

To not confuse people on why he has this and others do not.

As of this week, brand new 4900s have been getting an update that isn't public OTA yet for existing users.

As we can see, there is a bug in not offering F or C change for the new weather widget, so we will fix that.

The next update includes a new update to the Modern Home Screen for existing users and much much more.

oh thank god..  i was about to shot it.. lol..  would like to point out that home screen rows has bug also .. pic included

IMG_20211007_182207.jpg