XRS 4900 TV Series feed problem

Mark7

Hi everyone, have a issue with TV Series feeds. If you select a episode, let it play, then press Pause, Stop, and Resume, the signal feed comes back very distorted. Washed out, bad color, distorted. Its happening on Billions Season 5 especially. Is there something going on with the Stream retrieval feature?

I have seen this on 2 XRS 4900 boxes.  My Shield, using the same server, IPTV Pro app, does not do this.

Thank you for your help. Mark7 

I know, but if you start watching a TV Stream, then hit Back , then hit Resume, it comes back all messed up.

Don't know what to say, tried it on 2 XRS 4900, and the same thing happens...

Just tried it again, same thing, washed out picture, distorted, etc. 

Hey, I love this box, but something is not right, 2 XRS 4900, showing the same problem...

Thank you for your help. Mark7

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just a FYI update on this thread.

It seems that if you choose User Mode in the XRS4900 Picture Settings, it causes the Resume-Picture Washed Out Issue. 

If you choose any other setting in Picture Mode, such as Standard,  Vivid, Soft, Sport, Movie, There is no problem using Resume on TV Series, or VOD.

I have to give credit to the great support team at Buzz TV. Was invited to Buzz TV headquarters on Friday, and this issue was resolved. 

Thank you, Mark7

• Like 3

On 10/23/2021 at 12:38 PM, Mark7 said:

Hi everyone, just a FYI update on this thread.

It seems that if you choose User Mode in the XRS4900 Picture Settings, it causes the Resume-Picture Washed Out Issue. 

If you choose any other setting in Picture Mode, such as Standard,  Vivid, Soft, Sport, Movie, There is no problem using Resume on TV Series, or VOD.

I have to give credit to the great support team at Buzz TV. Was invited to Buzz TV headquarters on Friday, and this issue was resolved. 

Thank you, Mark7

Glad to have helped
and good to hear it works fine now.

• Like 2