EPG Loading Problems

Diez

8 hours ago, piskapo said:

I just picked up this box and changed my iptv services to this new box MACID and EPG doesn't show any info. My previous box worked no problems.

Anyone have any solutions to this?

Macid is shown in the top right hand corner of server settings. The only way to get to the epg is by loading iptv info in server settings, where you will need the Macid to give to your iptv provider to get service. So something isn't here. You don't see the Mac ID but you see epg page. 

7 minutes ago, Maestro701 said:

Macid is shown in the top right hand corner of server settings. The only way to get to the epg is by loading iptv info in server settings, where you will need the Macid to give to your iptv provider to get service. So something isn't here. You don't see the Mac ID but you see epg page. 

they said they got no epg using mac

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Maestro701 said:

But also said they can't see MACID. Macid is in server settings and you need that to sub to iptv, which allows you to see channels and epg. So if you can't see Macid how can get to the epg stage? 

no they didn't

they said they gave server new mac id and they had no epg

not sure what you're reading

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Biggy said:

It's a buzztv big problem and they never resolved it..hope they fix it soon....

So let me ask...... Suppose your service provide does not have good EPG sources but you DO NOT know about it, but your buzz epg is haywire....... Who do you blame? Does Buzz provide epg sources? No. Does the buzz box grab whatever epg is available? Yes. Does a reseller know everything going on with a service provider? No. Maybe the reseller is just shrugging the user off? Maybe. 

• Like 1