Error 404 HTTP NOT FOUND?

Frank5

I've been using the same link (MAC server) for months and out of the blue, it stopped working. When I try to connect, it gives me the error code 404 HTTP NOT FOUND. I tried several links and all have the same issue. All the links work using STB emulator. Anyone know what the issue could be?

7 minutes ago, nbs. said:

I would email buzz with all your info or pm allaboutbuzz 

Yeah, I've e-mailed them and I'm waiting for a response. I have a bunch of friends who use the same box and link and everyone is having the same issue. I was hoping there would be an update to fix the problem but nothing so far.

2 hours ago, Frank5 said:

I've been using the same link (MAC server) for months and out of the blue, it stopped working. When I try to connect, it gives me the error code 404 HTTP NOT FOUND. I tried several links and all have the same issue. All the links work using STB emulator. Anyone know what the issue could be?

have you cleared cache?

2 hours ago, Frank5 said:

It happened on Thursday. I posted here now because I haven't gotten a fix from them yet. 

It might seem like a long time but that is only one business day maybe two

Something at the server end obviously changed as it affected multiple users Buzz software didn't.

32 minutes ago, nbs. said:

It might seem like a long time but that is only one business day maybe two

Something at the server end obviously changed as it affected multiple users Buzz software didn't.

All users are Buzz Box. It’s not a problem with the server as it works on STB.