Bluetooth Remote Keeps Disconnecting

tcnc

Hello, just got the 4900 and the remote works great when connected via Bluetooth.  The problem is that every time I come back to the box after it's been sitting for awhile, the Bluetooth for the remote has become disconnected and IR is only working.  I then must go into pair devices, remove remote and then repair.  I've had this two days and have already re-paired approximately 10 times.  Does anyone have a fix for this.  Thank you very much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tcnc said:

Hello, just got the 4900 and the remote works great when connected via Bluetooth.  The problem is that every time I come back to the box after it's been sitting for awhile, the Bluetooth for the remote has become disconnected and IR is only working.  I then must go into pair devices, remove remote and then repair.  I've had this two days and have already re-paired approximately 10 times.  Does anyone have a fix for this.  Thank you very much.

when you go to remote/accessories and click on bt-200 does it show battery level?

• Like 1

Thank you all for your help.  I replaced batteries, that didn't work.  I then reset the box, that didn't work.  This is a brand new box and I just assumed that this was the case for everyone.  Deal breaker for me and will return to using the Shield I guess. 

On 9/4/2021 at 9:36 PM, dishuser said:

when you go to remote/accessories and click on bt-200 does it show battery level?

@dishuser When Bluetooth is connected properly, yes it shows the battery level.  But, when the box sits for an hour, I come back and all that works is IR, the remote is still listed under paired devices but battery level no longer showing in that scenario.

• Thanks 1

On 9/7/2021 at 8:20 AM, tcnc said:

@dishuser When Bluetooth is connected properly, yes it shows the battery level.  But, when the box sits for an hour, I come back and all that works is IR, the remote is still listed under paired devices but battery level no longer showing in that scenario.

Does it say Connected
Underneath the Remote name in paired devices when you check?