USB-C not working ?

xdba

Got my new XRS4900. Was impressed with it I ordered a second one together with an 1TB SSD, Western Digital WD Green from Amazon.

I was able to use the PVR function and recorded to the drive OK. For some reason, using the file browser, I could not write to it.

Connected via the USB-C cable to my Windows desktop PC, also laptop I do not see the drive or the XRS4900 at all. I tried formatted the SATA drive both as internal system drive or external drive, but everytime I connected the XRS to my PC, that drive disappeared. I am very familiar with Android, having several android samsung phones and tablets and normally when you connect an android device to the pc, a box should pop up on the android device to ask whether you allow it to be charged or transfer data. I do not see anything from the XRS 4900. Maybe that is why I could not see it from my PC ?