Auto Frame rate switching

Sidney81

Iv tried the other player plus tivimate premium. 

I have a ugoos box which plays perfect. And has the afrd option in its settings.  And cost half the price. 

Considering the buzz box is high end value I would of expected afrd in its firmware surely.

so you diagnosed the issue as auto framerate?

You say you tried tivimate and stream isnt smooth? 

Tivimate has auto frame rate

Maybe its a server/box conflict 

I suggest you try and troubleshoot your issue before you start bashing the box

Edited by nbs.

I suggest u read up on technology mate. 

If the box can't switch auto frame rate as its not implemented in the firmware. Then it won't switch regardless if the tivimate has the option or not. 

Dear me

Like I said I paid £70 for ugoos box and playback is much smoother as it has afrd. 

Edited by Sidney81

20 hours ago, Sidney81 said:

I notice the xrs 49000 doesn't have auto frame rate switch option in settings. 

Is there going to be an option for this in a new firmware update. ?

As I'm getting a juddery playback with live TV. 

Yes Auto Frame Rate will be added to the 4900 + all other Buzz models running Android 9 on our next update

Its currently being tested. 

It will be available through Buzz Utilities and work on the entire OS, not just the Buzz app. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Yes Auto Frame Rate will be added to the 4900 + all other Buzz models running Android 9 on our next update

It will be available through Buzz Utilities and work on the entire OS, not just the Buzz app. 

Ah that's good news. 👍

2 hours ago, allaboutbuzz said:

with the amount of changes and improvements that are going to be included in this next update it sounds like you might have to rename the box the XRS 5000 lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, A C said:

I purchased another box, i should have waited. Thinking of return when it's delivered monday.

why do you want to return it? whats wrong with your first box? I have zero issues with mine and im beating it a lot since I own it and still working great.

1 minute ago, Ryu said:

why do you want to return it? whats wrong with your first box? I have zero issues with mine and im beating it a lot since I own it and still working great.

Having lots of buffering and i have another cheaper box with no problems, i wanted this box to brag and show off.

16 minutes ago, nbs. said:

sometimes there are server/box conflicts  They can be resolved but buzz need info to fix any issues 

what have you done?

I  used the service app and it's fine. I'm going to delete my post because i want this  to the box #1. Hurry with the update!!!