Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nelutz

The 13 Nov. Update

Recommended Posts

So ,I did the update and seams like the player is better, now the Vod from ***** server is working, ...but is missing one of the players 😞

-the default player has some microfreezing on the picture  on some servers 😞

-the EPG load is still slow and  if scroll down fast through channels while the EPG loads the buzz app kicks you out on the main page 😞

.......still more to come .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Nelutz said:

So ,I did the update and seams like the player is better, now the Vod from ****** server is working, ...but is missing one of the players 😞

-the default player has some microfreezing on the picture  on some servers 😞

-the EPG load is still slow and  if scroll down fast through channels while the EPG loads the buzz app kicks you out on the main page 😞

.......still more to come .

.....I think with this new players are not optimized ,on ***** server if I want to play a movie or pre-recorded show that's on the server at an early hour , freezing is every 30-40 sec is unwatchable, C'mon guys do you test the FW before releasing it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Nelutz said:

So ,I did the update and seams like the player is better, now the Vod from ***** server is working, ...but is missing one of the players 😞

-the default player has some microfreezing on the picture  on some servers 😞

-the EPG load is still slow and  if scroll down fast through channels while the EPG loads the buzz app kicks you out on the main page 😞

.......still more to come .

were not missing any players. we purposely removed the excess players from XPL3000 to focus on 2 main players.

are you getting micro freezing on all channels or some channels?

EPG crashing the app is the first time this is being reported. are you able to reproduce this issue over and over? EPG loads INSTANT on some providers and slow on other providers but crashing part is the concern here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nelutz said:

.....I think with this new players are not optimized ,on ***** server if I want to play a movie or pre-recorded show that's on the server at an early hour , freezing is every 30-40 sec is unwatchable, C'mon guys do you test the FW before releasing it?

this FW was tested for 8 weeks internally and with many beta testers across North America, Europe and Caribbean. Keep in mind theirs 100's of service providers and not all providers are structured the same. for VOD / TV series we recommend the default player. for Live TV you can try Default or Secondary .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nelutz said:

Seams like the thread doesn't let me to modify the posting ,I want to remove it but I can't.

its been removed. we will investigate all your findings. tks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stugots said:

this FW was tested for 8 weeks internally and with many beta testers across North America, Europe and Caribbean. Keep in mind theirs 100's of service providers and not all providers are structured the same. for VOD / TV series we recommend the default player. for Live TV you can try Default or Secondary .

Yes I have microfreezing with both players on all channels, and I'm trying 3 servers ,is like every 30-40 sec the video is not smooth like before ,the app crashes all the time when I go fast through the channel list to get to a specific channel it just kicks me out on the home page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Streaming line crashes my login.  Buzz tv app must be doing this.  If I use a another app that does streaming lines.  I don't get this problem.  Notice it shows connected.  But when you try to connect , an error appears.

 

 

Edited by Stugots
photos removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the same error. To connect again, I need to go to Edit line and Save (works without changing anything).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shoma said:

I got the same error. To connect again, I need to go to Edit line and Save (works without changing anything).

Tried that.  Still doesn't work. I have to wait 10 min to get it to connect.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My bad. You are correct. I just tried it. It wasn’t 10 minutes but definitely the line was locked. I switched to a different player, don’t want to risk being locked by the provider. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 10:12 PM, SloppyJoe said:

M3U option fixed?.  All I noticed was the epg option was removed.  Come on guys.  We need that epg option to work

EPG was never supported for M3U before. its a new feature we'll be adding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 1:23 AM, Nelutz said:

Yes I have microfreezing with both players on all channels, and I'm trying 3 servers ,is like every 30-40 sec the video is not smooth like before ,the app crashes all the time when I go fast through the channel list to get to a specific channel it just kicks me out on the home page.

please email cs@buzztv.com with your serial number .

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2019 at 8:12 AM, Stugots said:

please email cs@buzztv.com with your serial number .

thanks

Did that but no answer 🙁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nelutz said:

Did that but no answer 🙁

the last email we got from you was December 2018. please double check the spelling of the email and resend again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 1:23 AM, Nelutz said:

Yes I have microfreezing with both players on all channels, and I'm trying 3 servers ,is like every 30-40 sec the video is not smooth like before ,the app crashes all the time when I go fast through the channel list to get to a specific channel it just kicks me out on the home page.

Another problem is the the Buzztv app can't handle servers with a lot of channels, all the servers that I've tried the ones with a lot of channels loads so slow plus going through the channel page will take so slow to scroll because of the guide loading 😞 ,I thought the 4GB ram will handle that ?the expl3000 is way faster.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 12:00 AM, Nelutz said:

Another problem is the the Buzztv app can't handle servers with a lot of channels, all the servers that I've tried the ones with a lot of channels loads so slow plus going through the channel page will take so slow to scroll because of the guide loading 😞 ,I thought the 4GB ram will handle that ?the expl3000 is way faster.

lots of channels has nothing to do with RAM. software,cache, API and server effects the speed. We're adding a new feature to clear EPG cache which will help improve loading time on the Guide.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Stugots said:

lots of channels has nothing to do with RAM. software,cache, API and server effects the speed. We're adding a new feature to clear EPG cache which will help improve loading time on the Guide.

That's another problem that needs to be fixed ,why all the time when I go to country list and come back to channels list has to load again the Guide?why not loading that one time and have a smooth scrolling through the list after

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too find it slows it down so if its the software cache then why buy a box with the 4 gigs of ram 

it looks like its not needed should have staid with they xpl 3000?

not trying to be rude but whats the benefit to this new 4000? can you increase the cache on the app to help it?

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bob said:

I too find it slows it down so if its the software cache then why buy a box with the 4 gigs of ram 

it looks like its not needed should have staid with they xpl 3000?

not trying to be rude but whats the benefit to this new 4000? can you increase the cache on the app to help it?

thanks

That's true ,now because of that I get the freezing issue on the app like froze up and asking me to close the app 😞

20191124_113746.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 1:34 PM, Stugots said:

the last email we got from you was December 2018. please double check the spelling of the email and resend again.

Ok emails sent again with the serial numbers.

Thanks for the support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 3:39 PM, Nelutz said:

That's another problem that needs to be fixed ,why all the time when I go to country list and come back to channels list has to load again the Guide?why not loading that one time and have a smooth scrolling through the list after

Can you try to hardwire your box to see if this improves the smooth scrolling 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 8:28 PM, Bob said:

I too find it slows it down so if its the software cache then why buy a box with the 4 gigs of ram 

it looks like its not needed should have staid with they xpl 3000?

not trying to be rude but whats the benefit to this new 4000? can you increase the cache on the app to help it?

thanks

what exact problem are you having? if your having same issue of EPG not smooth scrolling can you try to hardwire your box to see if this improves it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...