The 13 Nov. Update

Nelutz

12 hours ago, Stugots said:

Can you try to hardwire your box to see if this improves the smooth scrolling 

Tried that ,the same problem is slow loading the Guide when I go the channel list and after loading if I go back to country list and come back to channels list again is starting loading the Guide 😞 why when I already load it one time ??

I will try that too 

but can the cache be increased? I just don't think we should have to have to clean it all the time.

and like I asked what is the benefit to the 4 gigs of ram? I thought that's what ram is for to make things run faster.

I guess when I bought this box I was expecting to just all over threw servers to apps and have no issues. my radio app when I hit the home 3 times it says closes programs but its not closing the radio. I have to do it manually or some times just unplug the box.

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2019 at 8:23 AM, Stugots said:

what exact problem are you having? if your having same issue of EPG not smooth scrolling can you try to hardwire your box to see if this improves it

Hardwiring is not possible if you need to use VPN.