Cannot view a recording. I am a beginner

jacgin

Bonjour,

I have recorded shows on my Buzz 4900. When selecting "PVR Recording" on the Remote Control, I see information about the recorded shows. When I select a recorded show to watch the following message appears "Stream is not available. Please try again later".

Questions

Does my provider have anything to do with the fact that I am unable to view recorded shows. For example, can it deactivate a function that prevents viewing?

Do I have to use other software like "Tivimate iptv Player" to view my recordings.

Is this a Buzz 4900 device bug.

Please help me understand.

41 minutes ago, jacgin said:

Bonjour,

I have recorded shows on my Buzz 4900. When selecting "PVR Recording" on the Remote Control, I see information about the recorded shows. When I select a recorded show to watch the following message appears "Stream is not available. Please try again later".

Questions

Does my provider have anything to do with the fact that I am unable to view recorded shows. For example, can it deactivate a function that prevents viewing?

Do I have to use other software like "Tivimate iptv Player" to view my recordings.

Is this a Buzz 4900 device bug.

Please help me understand.

The recordings you can see listed.
Is there a thumbnail for each of them?

Or is just a blank thumbnail with a small grey logo?