How to talk

SteveD

12 minutes ago, dishuser said:

instead of playing 20 questions tell us what the problem is

So to be more literal after I switch categories on my guide for the said server. I get no available stream. When reconnecting I get the http 404 error I have to wait several minutes then I pick up where I left of but then the issue repeats as I go through the same process of switching categories on guide.

3 minutes ago, dishuser said:

ethernet or wifi?

Either makes no difference. VPN or no VPN tried several things using the xc api login to connect. Used the exact same setup and credentials on a xr4000 never had an issue

Edited by SteveD
Missing words

Tried a couple different url's now. Server works great just like said when I switch between usa/canada/UK in categories among others only time I'll get the server not available try again later. Once I exit server try to reconnect I get the following error cannot load portal http 404 not found. I'm not sure what's going on but I've tried a few things. As I said never had this problem on the xr4000 kind of stuck. If I hang tight for a few minutes I'll re-establish connection wherever I left off.

3 minutes ago, Maestro701 said:

The issue is with the URL, remove the/c or add it

With or without don't seem to make a difference none of the different portals were affected on the xr4000 only the xrs4900 for some reason.

• 1 month later...

I have seen this when theres someone else trying to log in with your info. so if two people are logged in it will give you problem when you tried to change channel or change category...etc. it starts to work as soon other user leaves when they see same problem on their end. I would say talk to your provider an ask them switch you to username /password (XC API ) option if using Mac option or change your  credentials if you are already using XC API option. 

9 hours ago, Ryu said:

I have seen this when theres someone else trying to log in with your info. so if two people are logged in it will give you problem when you tried to change channel or change category...etc. it starts to work as soon other user leaves when they see same problem on their end. I would say talk to your provider an ask them switch you to username /password (XC API ) option if using Mac option or change your  credentials if you are already using XC API option. 

Only profile is me I'll look into a few of your suggestions. 

• Like 1