4900 future update

Robert

22 hours ago, Ryu said:

lol 😆

see how long it took you to search and reply back.  I told you its easy to open a new thread. 🙂

Almost 24 hours 😂. DU, you've got to tell us where the search button is after taking a hike on this site for an entire day 😂

Open a new thread and tell us where you found it. I dare youuuuuuuuuuuuuu 👀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maestro701 said:

Almost 24 hours 😂. DU, you've got to tell us where the search button is after taking a hike on this site for an entire day 😂

Open a new thread and tell us where you found it. I dare youuuuuuuuuuuuuu 👀

Seriously you don't know where the search button is???

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Robert said:

Sorry folks made a mistake. thanks for everyone's help.

You didn't make a mistake bro, don't be so serious about, you're just anxious and that's okay. When the Buzz speaks about an update it's like a tease and it raises your expectations.......good expectations too no doubt. 

Try to smile about your posts and the reaction to it. Trust me..... all of us are waiting for the update because we always want and expect the best from buzz. 

Is there anything particular feature or issue you are awaiting? Let's discuss it man, we here always want to hear from buzz users. 

• Thanks 1