4900 future update

Robert

Okayyyyyy guys. The guy has a monster of a device and it's only fair he would want to feed it something (an update) since purchasing it. I'm convinced it's worth the wait though. Buzz team has had so many suggestions and it would take time to try to implement them and iron out the quirks. I can't wait either šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Maestro701 said:

Okayyyyyy guys. The guy has a monster of a device and it's only fair he would want to feed it something (an update) since purchasing it. I'm convinced it's worth the wait though. Buzz team has had so many suggestions and it would take time to try to implement them and iron out the quirks. I can't wait either šŸ˜‚Ā 

lol you can not wait so why not open your own thread for update hahahahahĀ šŸ˜‚

Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maestro701 said:

Nahhhh, I prefer to hijack šŸ˜‚Ā 

lol love thatĀ šŸ¤£

alright I love my 4900 gives me no problem but now I need new update as well. im going to open my thread tomorrowĀ 

you are welcome to hijack as well šŸ™‚

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robert said:

When will we get a much needed update for the 4900?

Seriously bro.... I feel your pain and I understand. It's not always easy waiting for an update especially when it's supposed to fix something you want ironed out. But it's coming man, you won't be left hung to dry. You're frustrated but no need to create threads about it, most answers can be found by just browsing the forums. If it ain't there then ask away, be calm bud..... It's coming.Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ryu said:

lol love thatĀ šŸ¤£

alright I love my 4900 gives me no problem but now I need new update as well. im going to open my thread tomorrowĀ 

you are welcome to hijack as well šŸ™‚

Try it...... It just might get closed by a mod before I respond. šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maestro701 said:

Try it...... It just might get closed by a mod before I respond. šŸ˜‚Ā 

I will reopen since it says under moderator under my nameĀ šŸ˜ƒ

ooppss, its member and I thought it was moderator. my poor eyesĀ šŸ˜‚

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Ryu said:

I guess its easier to open a new thread rather than search buttonĀ šŸ¤£

funny since I used search and found him asking same question a couple of weeks ago and he was told at least a few weeks away

last I checked a few is (bigger)longer than a couple

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dishuser said:

funny since I used search and found him asking same question a couple of weeks ago and he was told at least a few weeks away

last I checked a few is (bigger)longer than a couple

lolĀ šŸ˜†

see how long it took you to search and reply back.Ā Ā I told you its easy to open a new thread. šŸ™‚

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nbs. said:

much neded?...lol

seriously I have tried many things with my Buzz 4900 and im just loving it and find no issues. if theres any must be very small which is not a big deal as I have super fast and stable Buzz 4900. not sure what is that much needed but any new features will be cherries and strawberriesĀ on top of cake šŸ™‚

thank you šŸ™‚

33 minutes ago, Ryu said:

and opening a new thread can easily take a minute or so.Ā 

maybe minute is quicker (shorter) than secondsĀ šŸ˜‚

I'm glad you find it funny that someone makes a mess of the forum by asking the same question over and over and pushes important info down