mac address

rickincanada

1 minute ago, Maestro701 said:

Are you changing these settings with a mouse or the remote? 

I am not changing any settings, I click on server then enter portal address which I gave mac address  to service people  (number on top right 00xx ) and nothing  but error, I been on email with service people  for over 6 hours now. is it normal for the words alarm received every time i reboot and try to play something ?

1 hour ago, dishuser said:

live tv/menu/settings/configuration/change player

not only this did not work but now i am not connected in the server anymore ,is there any way i can get the buzz5 to reinstall it, it keeps kicking out at the  server, i tryed reseting about 10 times now but it still happens 

8 hours ago, rickincanada said:

well I am connected now but still no picture, just the circle of death, so I am leaving this tv on all night to see if I get a picture , if any one knows of something to change, please let me know .

What did you or the service people change that caused it to connect? Do you mind saying which service you are using?