keyboard

Hi

I am trying to use a English UK USB keyboard on my XRS 4500 when using Chrome.

I been in keyboard settings but cant find a setting that works some keys show ok then others like the @ /Q dont show correct on screen.

Can this be done or am I stuck using the remote control?

Thank's

Ray

honestly I hate using on screen keyboard. I use my pc keyboard and works fast and I love it.

im not sure if you ware of it but buzz  have arq-100 remote control that works great or you can buy wireless keyboard that works great. they are cheap, and easy to use and you will love it. 🙂

4 hours ago, macca40 said:

Hi

I am trying to use a English UK USB keyboard on my XRS 4500 when using Chrome.

I been in keyboard settings but cant find a setting that works some keys show ok then others like the @ /Q dont show correct on screen.

Can this be done or am I stuck using the remote control?

Thank's

Ray

You could buy a US one or pick up the arq100 remote from buzz

Both work fine

On 6/26/2021 at 3:54 PM, dishuser said:

no it doesn't

Received arq100 today didnt come with instrutions downloaded it from buzztv.

Could you tell me what the rocket symbol does its not mentioned in the instructions, when  pressed it dosnt seem to do anything.

Thanks Ray

I believe it kills some background running apps and boost up memory. it may not work or do anything with 4500 but works fine on 3900 per one of my friend. but I believe  in 4500 you may press home button twice and it will kill background apps to boost ram.

Edited by Ryu

13 minutes ago, Ryu said:

I believe it kills some background running apps and boost up memory. it may not work or do anything with 4500 but works fine on 3900 per one of my friend. but I believe  in 4500 you may press home button twice and it will kill background apps to boost ram.

Yes the home button closes background app.

Thank's for your input.

4 hours ago, macca40 said:

Received arq100 today didnt come with instrutions downloaded it from buzztv.

Could you tell me what the rocket symbol does its not mentioned in the instructions, when  pressed it dosnt seem to do anything.

Thanks Ray

that button only worx on the 3900