CHANGE OF TIME FROM UTC TO CDT

I need to know how to change the time from UTC to Central Daylight Time.   

My EPG is not being shown with the correct time.

I have already gone to -

MENU

SETTINGS

EPG

and changed the time to my local time - BUT - the EPG and the information provided - DOES NOT MATCH.

I have also gone to my account settings and tried to change the time from UTC - but - it is greyed out and I cannot change it.

What can I do to fix this?

I thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, Jeff Drinan said:

Hi - neither of these work.   I cannot get the time to be correct for my local time - it is ALWAYS one hour behind.    It does not matter what you do with the various options.   Any other suggestions?

Only one should work anyway 

What time is wrong? The time on box? Or the guide?

4 hours ago, Jeff Drinan said:

Hi - the time on the BUZZTV.   It is always one hour behind my time.   Perhaps the unit cannot or does not know, about a DAYLIGHT SAVINGS.

When we had daylight savings time earlier this year

The box automatically changed the time for me when we went 1 hour ahead
I never had to change anything on my side.

It does this automatically the 2 times a year we change time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeff Drinan said:

Hi - the time on the BUZZTV.   It is always one hour behind my time.   Perhaps the unit cannot or does not know, about a DAYLIGHT SAVINGS.

I maybe wrong but you might be in location where your isp has server just on border of different time zone. so if you have device automatically synced with internet thats why you are probably seeing an hour behind, for example if you are border of eastern time and your providers server is on central time zone side. im just saying and might be wrong lol 🙂