RE: Feature Request Picture in Picture

Blackmagic

15 hours ago, Maestro701 said:

Would be nice but that may depend on the service being used.....where 2 connections are allowed. 

It would be nice but I think that feature might take a while to implement because I would imagine there's quite a bit of work that goes into creating a multi screen mode

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DRAG00N519 said:

It would be nice but I think that feature might take a while to implement because I would imagine there's quite a bit of work that goes into creating a multi screen mode

You nailed it here
We have looked at this already

And it is a lot of work.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DRAG00N519 said:

iptv smarters you can do up up to 4 screens

need 4 connections though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dishuser said:

iptv smarters you can do up up to 4 screens

need 4 connections though

Yeah you need multiple connections regardless of what IPTV player you are using the multi screen feature on you need one connection for each screen you want to use and not all IPTV players have a multi screen feature I know you know this I'm just saying it for anyone else who may read this

• Like 1