Is it possible to set a secondary viewer?

Hello! I have a question, often i search the Bizz settings looking for something but cant find what I hope to locate... one such thing is a way to register a secondary viewer.

When I use a fileviewer to locate a .ts file on my Buzz box clicking on the file will often bring up an Android message asking me if I want to watch the file using Kodi or 'media player'.

Is there a setting I can change to tell Buzz to use a different viewer app (for example: I have installed VLC on the box)

Thank you in advance! Looking forward to Buzz 5 hoping the recordings interfaces are enhanced!

r

if I read your post correctly then you are trying to say that you want to watch recoded videos from your buzz using team viewer in vlc player?

while controlling box via team viewer, launch vlc player, then hit browsing on left side, then internal memory, then android, then media and there should be all your videos.

you should be able to pick and play any video using vlc.

• 2 weeks later...