Buzz xrs memory

Bob

I have the xrs 4000 and I downloaded a radio app and we used it all the time on the 3000 box

But I'm having an issue with the xrs when listening to the radio for a while it's like it fills up the ram

When I try to change to somthing else the box slows right down to where the remote wont respond and I have to un plug the box

I thought with 4 gigs this would not be an issue

6 hours ago, Bob said:

I have the xrs 4000 and I downloaded a radio app and we used it all the time on the 3000 box

But I'm having an issue with the xrs when listening to the radio for a while it's like it fills up the ram

When I try to change to somthing else the box slows right down to where the remote wont respond and I have to un plug the box

I thought with 4 gigs this would not be an issue

please check with the app to make sure it is compatible with OS 9.0 and if they left the part blank, under google play store you can check who created the app you can contact them  for help and support.

well I deleted the app and it seams to be better

I have tried another and I know when you double click home it close apps

but it doesn't close the radio apps hit pause on the one then another was playing lol

can the make the broom option on this unit like the 3000 and actually close all the apps

I know on the 3000 I had to hit it 3 times to actually close everything.

I also miss the nice loud sound when the 3000 started up the 4000 has no noise it just make the unit sound mean lol

thanks

On 10/31/2019 at 4:44 PM, Bob said:

well I deleted the app and it seams to be better

I have tried another and I know when you double click home it close apps

but it doesn't close the radio apps hit pause on the one then another was playing lol

can the make the broom option on this unit like the 3000 and actually close all the apps

I know on the 3000 I had to hit it 3 times to actually close everything.

I also miss the nice loud sound when the 3000 started up the 4000 has no noise it just make the unit sound mean lol

thanks

If we get over 1000 request i am going to make sure this option comes back on 4000. 

except that 4000 have its own goodies that should be good enough, and broom / bootup sound stays with 3000 only. 

The bootup sound is not a good idea, cause we had lots of complain.

well I did a fresh boot today and I noticed it starts with the buzz symbol then glitches at the bottom see some lines then switches to the new 4000 logo

what are these other goodies it has? I wish the main page didn't look like I was in a settings page. Im trying to run my box for more then just iptv and was excited for this to be the best because I liked the older box where for me when it booted I had my Netflix and radio on the home page. it was easier for the family. I just need to find a better radio app for my needs I don't have a radio tuner these days jut getting the most out of the internet.

wish the main page could only display the favorites so it looks more like a custom tv box not just an android.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bob said:

well I did a fresh boot today and I noticed it starts with the buzz symbol then glitches at the bottom see some lines then switches to the new 4000 logo

what are these other goodies it has? I wish the main page didn't look like I was in a settings page. Im trying to run my box for more then just iptv and was excited for this to be the best because I liked the older box where for me when it booted I had my Netflix and radio on the home page. it was easier for the family. I just need to find a better radio app for my needs I don't have a radio tuner these days jut getting the most out of the internet.

wish the main page could only display the favorites so it looks more like a custom tv box not just an android.

You need to work for Apple or Samsung Company and give idea's and lets see how much of that will get approved. you are asking a regular Tech guy who is trying to fix hardware/Software problems for customer's rather trying to change total look or feel of the main page for this Model. 

we should close post, this is just how you feel it should be.  (( again if i get 1000 post request we will change the look and feel ))

The little lines at the bottom of logo on start of XRS4000 is looked at by dev team, i have no control over it.

• Thanks 1

okay thought this was a form I can just give my opinion and it was based off the last model is all

so what are these other goodies this box has to offer can you please share. I know there are always features we find out later that we never new about

thanks

On 11/2/2019 at 3:18 PM, Bob said:

okay thought this was a form I can just give my opinion and it was based off the last model is all

so what are these other goodies this box has to offer can you please share. I know there are always features we find out later that we never new about

thanks

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. The past models we had RAM boosting option however it created several app crashes since important android applications were forcefully closed.  Instead, we allow you to close applications you left opened by press the HOME button 3 times quickly on your remote control. This will help free up ram space. 

In terms of customization, the new look for XRS4000 allows you to add all your favorite apps on the front page of the box. The old design you can favorite only 7 apps while the new design allows you unlimited amount of favorite apps.  If you click on ALL APP's this is where you can favorite your radio and other apps such as Netflix.  Plus if press and hold the OK button on your remote you can remove favorite, move favorite and even uninstall the app.

If you can send us a private message with your serial number so we can determine if your using the latest firmware. 

Cheers

• Thanks 1