XPL 3000 Picture Issue

glingan

Hi Guys,

I bought a BuzzTV XPL3000 UHD 4K Black - Dual Band WiFi 8GB eMMC & 2GB RAM Android 7.1 Nougat IPTV Media Player from KUUL.co.uk
I have been getting image issue. When i connect the hdmi cable to the tv, it is fine for about 5 minutes and then the screen colour changes (attached pictures). This lasts about  30sec-1min and then it goes back to normal. Then about another 10mins later the same thing happens. It happens when using the menu and watching something.

I tried three different hdmi cables and different hdmi sockets on my tv but all give me the same issue. previously had a sky box and never had the issue so am not sure whether there is an issue with the box or a setting i can change. 

Any help please?

Lingan

Buzz TV 1.jpg

thumbnail_image2.jpg

I will try with a different tv and see if the same happens.

The display settings were on auto, so i switched to manual, and tried 1080p-50hz. Same issue. I then tried 1080p-24hz, same issue but after a longer period of time. Will try 1080p-50hz and see again.

Should i look to change the colour space&deep colour settings? Or the hdr to sdr/sdr to hdr settings?

Thanks

2 hours ago, glingan said:

I will try with a different tv and see if the same happens.

The display settings were on auto, so i switched to manual, and tried 1080p-50hz. Same issue. I then tried 1080p-24hz, same issue but after a longer period of time. Will try 1080p-50hz and see again.

Should i look to change the colour space&deep colour settings? Or the hdr to sdr/sdr to hdr settings?

Thanks

please select 1080P 60Hz  and see the difference.