two bad remotes on the air mouse

asft

My remotes where working great then few months later both stop .They go on and off and my hot key to kodi works but thats it.Tried everything there is to do even the z and > but the fn wont light up ,Truly i can see two going bad at same time same day .I screw up putting 3000 fix on 3900 but all is good even after that the air mouse dont work .Tell me is there anything i can do or just trow them in trash.Oh and this is on 3900 box i screw up before .

18 hours ago, asft said:

My remotes where working great then few months later both stop .They go on and off and my hot key to kodi works but thats it.Tried everything there is to do even the z and > but the fn wont light up ,Truly i can see two going bad at same time same day .I screw up putting 3000 fix on 3900 but all is good even after that the air mouse dont work .Tell me is there anything i can do or just trow them in trash.Oh and this is on 3900 box i screw up before .

I read on your other posts the xpl3900 is fixed. is the remote fixed too?

On 8/19/2019 at 6:25 PM, asft said:

use this page to pair your remote.

• 2 weeks later...