Hello i have bought 4 buzztv xpl3000 the 2 oldest stop out of the blue of being able to use netflix app, i tried everything since factory reset, reinstalling all netflix app versions from aptoide, netflix officialewebpage, mirror apk... even trying to clone with titanium backup pro the netflix app from the other 2 boxes (That i bough about a year later) with no luck... could you give me an advise of why this suddenly happened, and more important how can i fix it? or if i can download from somewhere the latest version of the box. The 4 boxes are android 7.1.2, same model 2018... but the kernel version may 9 2018 in the older ones vs december 2018 from the newest... thanks in advance

10 hours ago, Guillermo said:

Hello i have bought 4 buzztv xpl3000 the 2 oldest stop out of the blue of being able to use netflix app, i tried everything since factory reset, reinstalling all netflix app versions from aptoide, netflix officialewebpage, mirror apk... even trying to clone with titanium backup pro the netflix app from the other 2 boxes (That i bough about a year later) with no luck... could you give me an advise of why this suddenly happened, and more important how can i fix it? or if i can download from somewhere the latest version of the box. The 4 boxes are android 7.1.2, same model 2018... but the kernel version may 9 2018 in the older ones vs december 2018 from the newest... thanks in advance

did you try this 

On 8/8/2019 at 11:30 PM, Guillermo said:

yes.. sadly no luck so far...

Thanks!

I'm trying to find the firmware to reinstall it again just to see if that gives me any luck... because so far not that given option no factory reset have helped me...

On 8/8/2019 at 11:30 PM, Guillermo said:

yes.. sadly no luck so far...

Thanks!

I'm trying to find the firmware to reinstall it again just to see if that gives me any luck... because so far not that given option no factory reset have helped me...

Can you please tell me,  this info?

Go to settings // More settings // About  // Build version ??