Remote problem

Nelutz

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 10:55 AM, Nelutz said:

It can't be the battery, since I've changed mine just to be sure that the remote is like brand new from the box , anyway seams like is not only me who has this problem

Seems like all XR and XRS 4000 owners like myself have the same problems, hopefully a fix will be out sooner than later.

30 minutes ago, nbs. said:

Ive given out 15-20 buzz xr4000s and have not had any reported issues with the ar 100

There is also no reports on two sites that i frequent

I was surprised to see it is an issue

Probably your clients don't use the remote that comes with the box or they use the arq 100 remote, because all my friends(around 20+) that they use it all have problems with the IR remote.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Onbase said:

I was using my wifi 5G connection and was told to use the wifi 2.4G and the problem went away. For some reason the remote control does not like the 5G connection.

Regards 

I don't think is about the wi-fi , because I used both and still the same problem 😔

On 1/2/2020 at 4:43 PM, Shoma said:

its IR remote, which is ok, but not all buttons may work on XR/XRS4000 good for 3000 or before that.

5 hours ago, kielbear said:

I´ve been using my Buzztv box since October and i´m experiencing the same problems of having to press buttons a couple of times before anything happens.. I´d also prefer any solution rather than having to buy a new remote..

which remote you have this fake brand? or you have Original buzztv IR remote?

Just a quick update: For all of you annoyed with the original remote that comes with 4000 boxes, I just purchased a remote for Buzz boxes and it works flawlessly. It looks more like the original BuzzTV remote than the previous one I posted here  

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B082H5TVRT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

BuzzTV IR-100L - Luminous Remote Control for BuzzTV XR4000, XRS4000, XR4500, XRS4500, ST

DC5083BB-03A3-4D29-97BE-2D694A08CB15.jpeg

13 hours ago, Shoma said:

Just a quick update: For all of you annoyed with the original remote that comes with 4000 boxes, I just purchased a remote for Buzz boxes and it works flawlessly. It looks more like the original BuzzTV remote than the previous one I posted here  

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B082H5TVRT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

BuzzTV IR-100L - Luminous Remote Control for BuzzTV XR4000, XRS4000, XR4500, XRS4500, ST

DC5083BB-03A3-4D29-97BE-2D694A08CB15.jpeg

This is an official Buzztv Product.
For those who are wondering

Thanks for posting this

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shoma said:

@allaboutbuzz, do you know if the new 4000 boxes are shipping with this remote now?

Or if a fix for the original remote will be released?

I want to buy few more for friends and want to make sure they don’t complain about the remote. 
With this remote, I’m finally 100% happy with my BuzzTV XRS4000! 👍

The luminous remote was made to be sold separately 
So it is not the one being shipped + included on the 4000s

We will look into this though based on your new information to see why such a difference.

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2020 at 5:13 PM, BigBision said:

which remote you have this fake brand? or you have Original buzztv IR remote?

I´m using the original remote.. i don´t have another remote.

Since i last posted the remote situation is worse.. sometimes to move down in a menu i have to press 5 or 6 times..

I´ve written an email to Kuulmedia on FB.. see if they reply.