Remote problem

Nelutz

11 hours ago, Shoma said:

Same problem here. I bought an Artronix remote for BuzzTV and is working much better. Thank you Nelutz for bringing up this problem. 
Until now, I thought I just got a bad remote. 

Seams like is a common problem with XR,XRS all that I have and give to my friends seams like they have this problem, it could be a software problem?

Edited by Nelutz
None
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, staff49 said:

Thanks to the technical team, the keyboard works now, ARQ100 is the best remote control for Buzztv boxes.

Ok I will try one ,to see how it works ,seams like buzz ignores this issue, no statements from them that they will look in to it🙁

On 12/29/2019 at 1:51 PM, Shoma said:

Same problem here. I bought an Artronix remote for BuzzTV and is working much better. Thank you Nelutz for bringing up this problem. 
Until now, I thought I just got a bad remote. 

may i ask, why Artronix remote cause that is not buzztv remote and codes are totally different.  

3 hours ago, Michelb said:

I have the same problem, some time with the up/down/ right/left button , some time with ok button !!!!!

I am not shure its normal we to buy another remote……..

I am sending this to our developers to check on our software side. i do not think it is the remote, it sounds more like software not functioning or pressing too fast may confuse the control of the app. also can pause the control on software.  Again, too early to determine, let our developers come up with solution and i will update you guys.

1 hour ago, G2P said:

Remote was working perfectly but experiencing the same above problem since last few weeks (multiple pressing of same button)

so i guess may be software or old battery 

It can't be the battery, since I've changed mine just to be sure that the remote is like brand new from the box , anyway seams like is not only me who has this problem

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BigBision said:

may i ask, why Artronix remote cause that is not buzztv remote and codes are totally different.  

I’m not sure I understand your question. The Artronix remote working fine and it has all functionality as the original BuzzTV remote. It responds much, much faster and I don’t need to click 2-3 times to get response. I’m using both remotes since I still prefer the BuzzTV original remote’s design. 
Just to clarify, most problems with the original remote are with arrow keys and OK button; need 2-3 tries to respond. 
Note: I changed the battery just to make sure that is not the issue. 

Edited by Shoma

3 hours ago, Shoma said:

I’m not sure I understand your question. The Artronix remote working fine and it has all functionality as the original BuzzTV remote. It responds much, much faster and I don’t need to click 2-3 times to get response. I’m using both remotes since I still prefer the BuzzTV original remote’s design. 
Just to clarify, most problems with the original remote are with arrow keys and OK button; need 2-3 tries to respond. 
Note: I changed the battery just to make sure that is not the issue. 

so you are saying that Artronix programs the remote to work with Buzztv, cause as i see online its only made for MAG boxes and i know the codes are different.