Audio Sync

G2P

Hi I got audio sync problem (audio legging about 1 to 2 sec ) on live channels , i tried Default and secondary player  but same issue

Default player get more often and more legging vs Secondary Player

any suggestion or settings?

Thanks

On 12/10/2019 at 5:30 PM, G2P said:

Hi I got audio sync problem (audio legging about 1 to 2 sec ) on live channels , i tried Default and secondary player  but same issue

Thanks

Try today's update to see if the problem gets resolved. 

On 12/10/2019 at 5:30 PM, G2P said:

Thanks

It happens on all the channels?because I have this problem to on some channels but is from the server is not from the Buzztv players

10 hours ago, Nelutz said:

It happens on all the channels?because I have this problem to on some channels but is from the server is not from the Buzztv players

Same here. And it happens on different players on the same channel. So it must be the server. 

some channels but same on other server, default and 2nd player both has the same problem

Model 3900 has the same but when you use 2nd or 3rd player it solves the problem

After recent update i do not see any audio sync problem, but i have not play enough , hope it solved

i will updates you next week