Buzz TV 4 XRS 4000 Won't Update

SINNER

Hello guys,

One of my XRS4000 is stuck on Version 4.0.365 V20191007 FIRMWARE and it's not taking the new update to the new Version 4.0385 V20191106 FIRMWARE.

I did everything I could think of to see if it would update but no luck...

I'm getting really frustrated about it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks. 

Note: None of the boxes play on VOD section not sure if it's the new boxes or server issue.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:07 PM, SINNER said:

Hello guys,

One of my XRS4000 is stuck on Version 4.0.365 V20191007 FIRMWARE and it's not taking the new update to the new Version 4.0385 V20191106 FIRMWARE.

I did everything I could think of to see if it would update but no luck...

I'm getting really frustrated about it.

Thanks. 

Note: None of the boxes play on VOD section not sure if it's the new boxes or server issue.

were you able to take the update? when you manually check for update dont press any other buttons on your remote and let it do its updating.

7 hours ago, Stugots said:

were you able to take the update? when you manually check for update dont press any other buttons on your remote and let it do its updating.

Nope... This box refuse to update strangely out of 10 boxes this one is the only one not taking it... 

I did wipeout and reset the box countless times, checked for updates from the menu, from settings, and always the same results   ( No Updates Found ).

20191130_204018.jpg

20191205_183723.jpg

20191205_183731.jpg

20191205_184900.jpg

20191205_183855.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi. Just read the conversation and I'm currently having the same issue. The update is on the box but whenever I go to install it, it stops and a message saying BuzzTv core isnt responding. I've tried disconnecting the box, disconnecting and reconnecting the wifi and clearing cache. Ive also attempted the update many times and still no progress. Is there any advice? my box is an XR4000

Edited by Ally

• 1 year later...