Stugots

On 7/21/2019 at 12:22 PM, Guest Steve said:

getting sam error 21, that means my box wont work anytime soon ? or its garbage now ?

your box will never be garbage, we have a great repair team that will take care of you.  

if you could not fix your unit with the file we provided please kindly create your RMA ticket http://buzztv.com/rma and one of our repair team will work on your box.

Hello, just hoping to get some advice. 

I have two Buzz XPL3000 boxes at home and both were affected by the update. I was able to resolve one by installing the update but unfortunately the second box has been receiving the dreaded error 21 message. I have tried 2 different USB drives and formatted each one. No success. 

Any guidance would be immensely appreciated. Thanks! 

On 7/24/2019 at 1:50 PM, Premk9 said:

Hello, just hoping to get some advice. 

I have two Buzz XPL3000 boxes at home and both were affected by the update. I was able to resolve one by installing the update but unfortunately the second box has been receiving the dreaded error 21 message. I have tried 2 different USB drives and formatted each one. No success. 

Any guidance would be immensely appreciated. Thanks! 

re-download the firmware and try again. this should solve the issue.

Stugots is it possible to post full firmware updates that will be released in the future on this forum so that advanced users such as myself can flash them onto the box? Thus instead of waiting for OTA rollouts which can be pretty hit or miss, we can just update it manually.

For example, I noticed this particular firmware update bumped the Android security patch level from August 2017 to December 2017 on my unit.

3 hours ago, Tornado15550 said:

Stugots is it possible to post full firmware updates that will be released in the future on this forum so that advanced users such as myself can flash them onto the box? Thus instead of waiting for OTA rollouts which can be pretty hit or miss, we can just update it manually.

For example, I noticed this particular firmware update bumped the Android security patch level from August 2017 to December 2017 on my unit.

We released the firmware to addressed the recovery issue. Normally we don't release firmware's for many reasons. I will bring to the team to see what they say about future firmware updates. Thanks for your suggestion

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...